-
July 24th, 2001, 02:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
hey....I'm just wondering where my favorite post went about the girl that just had to have this cyber guy that was married and now she's pregnant? I was kinda hoping to follow that story and see if the evil twin did it or if it really was the cyber guy *G*
-
July 24th, 2001, 02:53 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-
July 24th, 2001, 09:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Was that the heartbroken woman thread? SHe got preggoes? Ugh
-
July 24th, 2001, 09:45 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Yeah Sam, that be the one....I came back to see how all was going, last I knew she'd decided to let him go, but just found out that she was pregnant, yet she wasn't going to tell him she was carrying his child *hears really bad organ music playing in the background* *G*.....where did that post go, someone know? Anyone know? *L*
-
July 24th, 2001, 10:58 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
-
July 24th, 2001, 11:06 PM
#6
Inactive Member
mel....I thought she be very fishy *L* I just wondered where it went to.....*L*
-
July 24th, 2001, 11:22 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
-
July 25th, 2001, 02:05 AM
#8
Inactive Member
It's either fishy, or real real sad
-
July 25th, 2001, 03:02 AM
#9
Inactive Member
*LOL* I'm serious....*G* where'd that post go?
-
July 25th, 2001, 03:05 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Tsk Tsk Tsk....Red...I cant believe you didnt buy that story...Everything is true here in cyberland...They love you when they say they do...They're all goin to leave their wives/hubbies..and they are all gorgeous..How many times do I gotta tell ya woman...Its the truth and nothing but the truth..*G*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks